Onderwerp: Zweefportaal - Alles over zweefvliegen :: Europe Air Sports nieuwsbrief herfst 2017
Geplaatst door webmaster op 22-05-2015 12:51
Europe Air Sports nieuwsbrief mei 2015
Over the coming months, critical decisions will be made on, for example:
- simplified procedures for initial airworthiness;
- lighter maintenance requirements through Part-M Light;
- flight training without the excessive organisational requirements for training organisations;
- enablers for IFR flying by GA;
- a new, performance-based structure of regulation, starting with balloons but likely to be extended to other categories of aircraft.
At the same time, the processes by which safety is managed are maturing, moving towards a risk-based approach. This should enable better participation by the GA community in the management of safety, allowing us to prioritise resources on valuable safety initiatives rather than fighting bad rules.
Gewijzigd door webmaster op 22-05-2015 12:52